Access Virus TI2 Keyboard
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date
The Access Virus TI2 Keyboard synthesizer takes the revered Virus TI to the next level, boasting 25% more calculating power, a more robust onboard effects section, a lighter weight, and a completely redesigned housing. At the heart of the Virus TI2 Keyboard is the new OS3 which comes with new effects - Frequency Shifter, Tape Delay, new Distortions, and Character. What's more, it now includes the enhanced Virus Control 3.0 plug-in, giving you even deeper control of the synthesizer and your many presets. Already a known Ferrari of a synth, expect even more from the Access Virus TI2 Keyboard.
- New Effects, including Tape Delay, Frequency Shifter, new Distortions, and Character
- 25% more calculating power than Virus TI, and completely redesigned housing
- Dual DSP system with over 80 stereo voices under average load. (Load depends on which oscillator / filter model has been chosen).
- Virus Control 3.0 VST and Apple Audio Unit Plugfor Mac OS X and Windows XP. The remote seamlessly integrates the Virus TI into your sequencer, making it feel just like a plugin.
- The Virus TI's Audio and MIDI inputs and outputs can be used by the sequencer application as an audio and MIDI interface.
- The Virus TI is the first hardware synthesizer with sampleaccurate timing and delaycompensated connection to your sequencer.
- WaveTable Oscillators for a completely new array of sounds. WaveTable and conventional Virus oscillators and filters can be mixed.
- HyperSaw oscillators with up to 9 sawtooths each with parallel sub oscillator per voice (that's over 1800 stereo oscillators @ 100 voices!).
- Independent delay and reverb for all 16 multi mode slots.
- 129 parallel effects. There is reverb and delay, chorus, phaser, ring modulator, distortion, 3 band EQ and the Analog Boost bass enhancer.
- 2 multimode filters (HP, LP, BP, BS) and the Analog Filter (modeled after the MiniMoog cascade filter with 624 dB Slope and selfoscillation).
- Dedicated remote mode turns the Virus TI into an universal remote control for VST / AU plugins and external synthesizers.
- 6 balanced outputs with +4 dB level and switchable soft limiting algorithm. Studio grade 192 khz D/A converters with S/PDIF digital I/O. 2x24 bit inputs. Surround sound capabilities
- Tap tempo button. The algorithm is based on Access' Sync Xtreme technology.
- Programmable arpeggiator pattern for every patch.
- Knob quantize for creating stepped controller movements. The stepping automatically syncs to the Virus clock or an incoming MIDI clock.
- 3 LFOs with 68 waveforms to choose from.
- 2 super fast ADSTR envelopes.
- Extended memory: 512 RAM patches and 2048 ROM patches (rewritable).
- Adaptive control smoothing for jitterfree modulations on all important parameters.
- Multi mode with embedded patches.
- Compatible with USB 2.0 specifications, USB and HighSpeed USB devices.
- Premium quality lightweighted keyboard with 61 keys, velocity response and aftertouch.
- 2 pedal inputs.
|Est. Delivery Time||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|