ADK Studio Thor
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date
The ADK THOR Tri-Polar-Pattern Multi-Voice Condenser Microphone has been designed as a high-SPL, reliable and robust microphone with enough flexibility tone-wise to cover any application.
The ADK THOR Tri-Polar-Pattern Multi-Voice Condenser Microphone has been designed as a high-SPL, reliable and robust microphone with enough flexibility tone-wise to cover any application. The dynamic range was set to allow for relatively heavy sound pressure levels, and attenuation pads enable these microphones to be used with sources up to 150 dB SPL. Keeping digital recording in mind, the noise floor is also appreciably low. These new microphones are solid, reliable “High-SPL” studio microphones that can also be used “Live”.
The THOR works well for any moderate to high SPL source, whenever a fast, detailed recording is desired: All “Pop” and “Rock” vocals – with a pop filter (to protect the capsule from strong blasts of air). Brass – with a pop filter (to protect the capsule from strong blasts of air), Drum kit: Toms, Floor tom, overhead and spot mic-ing, including kick drum, Any amplified instruments – Guitar cabs, bass cabs, Any percussion instrument, Stereo/ambient recording, All stringed instrument, Solo/spot recording, Woodwinds.
- Unique Three-Way High-Frequency Switch: Mellow, Neutral or Brilliant Tone.
- Low-noise High SPL Tri-Polar Condenser Mic for Studio and Live Applications.
- New Transformerless circuit with symmetrical, TRULY BALANCED output stage.
- Extra capsule QC and special assembly procedures.
- Two way Pad to Tailor Dynamic Response.
- Two way HP Filter to Tailor Bass Response.
- High headroom, even unpadded. A Total Swiss Army Mic.
- Clean audio path, low distortion for accurate sonic imaging.
|Est. Delivery Time||usually 2-3 days, in urgent cases contact us so we can check est. delivery times for you|