Avid DB25-DB25 DigiSnake TDIF only 12'
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date
Avid offers an array of quality cabling options to ensure the fidelity of audio signals as they travel between the I/O components of your Pro Tools system. Uniquely designed for Avid gear, DigiSnakes are custom colored and labeled, feature a lifetime warranty, and are comprised of 110 ohm "digital grade" cable to accommodate either digital or analog signals. DigiSnakes make connecting your gear a quick, easy process, freeing you to spend your valuable time on your audio projects rather than the wires they travel across.
Cannot be used for AES/EBU digital dubbing. For AES/EBU digital dubbing, use two AES/EBU DigiSnakes, connected end to end (XLR to XLR).
- TDIF Digital (dubbing) cable. Designed for digital TDIF transfers only.
- Can only be used for TDIF to TDIF i.e., Tascam MDM to 192 I/O TDIF connector.
- Cannot be used for AES/EBU digital dubbing. For AES/EBU digital dubbing, use two AES/EBU DigiSnakes, connected end to end (XLR to XLR).
- Brown jackets on both ends with appropriate labeling.
- Product MH095; Length: 12 feet.
|Est. Delivery Time||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|