BAE Audio 1028 Module
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
The 1028 is completely hand-wired using Carnhill (St. Ives) transformers.
The 1028 is completely hand-wired using Carnhill (St. Ives) transformers. It has the exact same mic/line preamp as the 1073, but with significantly more frequencies in the mid and hi sections. Aside from simply offering more frequency settings to play with, these expanded EQ sections also allow you to play the mid bell curve directly against the high and low shelves where they overlap. This capability opens the tone shaping possibilities in very interesting and musical ways. The 1028 includes the same low pass filter as the 1084, giving it 28 frequencies.
- High Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 10kHz, 12kHz, 16kHz, 20kHz and 24kHz
- Low Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz.
- Mid Range: +/-12dB or +/-18dB peaking with switchable selectable centre frequencies of 160Hz, 270Hz, 360Hz, 510Hz, 700Hz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz, 7.2kHz, 8.2kHz, 10kHz.
- High Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 45Hz, 70Hz, 160Hz & 360Hz.
- Low Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 6kHz, 8kHz, 10kHz, 14kHz, & 18kHz.
- EQ Button: Switches the equaliser on or off
- Phase Button: 180°
"I spent years on the 1073 but enjoy the extra EQ I get now. Aside from that for my voice I won't go through anything else."
- Ryan Star
|Est. Delivery Time||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|