Elektron Analog Heat MKII
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date
Audio enhancer. Audio destroyer.
Add sparkly brilliance, or grimy roughness, to any sound source. Samplers, drum machines, synths, vocals, the master bus, you name it. Analog Heat MKII is the fiery furnace capable of igniting your music.
All analog, all yours.
The eight stereo analog circuits are designed to quickly access varied and powerful sound shaping. Each circuit has a distinctive way of processing sound. Clean boost, tape-like saturation, tube amp-like enhancement, overdrive, crunch, distortion, harmonic fuzz or high gain? You’ll find your favorite flavor with ease.
Brighter and better
The MKII version of the Analog Heat features improved durability and precision encoders, new tough back-lit keys and a crisp OLED screen. The display is bigger, sharper and brighter: perfect for performing in the dark. There is also additional visual feedback on the Amp, Filter, Envelope and LFO pages that makes overview and understanding of sound processing and modulation a whole lot easier.
Clean Boost – Boosts the signal from 0 to 20 dB, run at a high internal voltage, thus giving plenty of headroom. When fully driven, it sounds similar to overdriving old mixers.
Saturation – Reminiscent of tape like saturation. Wooly and warm.
Enhancement – The perfect circuit for adding glow and sheen to a track or loop.
Mid Drive – Mid-range focused overdrive with a solid and distinct body. Increase the Low EQ setting to add more bass.
Rough Crunch – Gritty, worn and gnarly character. Full of flavor.
Classic Dist – Pleasantly distorts upper mid-range frequencies. Ideal for acid bass lines.
Round Fuzz – Adds a lot of harmonics and alters the signal in interesting and often unpredictable ways.
High Gain – Clear sound with plenty of gain and great sustain. Probably the most aggressive of all the circuits. Very maxed out!
- 8 × Stereo analog distortion circuits
- 1 × Stereo analog multi-mode filter (7 filter types)
- 1 × 2 band adaptable stereo analog EQ
- 1 × Assignable envelope generator/envelope follower
- 1 × Assignable LFO
- 128 user preset slots
- 128×64 pixel OLED screen
- MIDI In/Out/Thru with DIN Sync out
- 2 × ¼″ balanced audio out jacks
- 2 × ¼″ balanced audio in jacks
- 1 × ¼″ stereo headphones jack
- 2 × ¼″ CV/Expression pedal input jacks
- 48 kHz, 24-bit D/A and A/D converters
- Flash-EEPROM upgradable OS
- Hi-speed USB 2.0 port
- Headphones out level: +19 dBu peak
- Headphones output impedance: 36 Ω
- Impedance balanced main outputs level: +19 dBu peak
- Main outputs impedance: 440 Ω unbalanced
- Balanced audio input level: +19 dBu peak
- Audio input impedance: 39 kΩ
- Input level: -5 V – +5 V
- Accepts CV, Expression pedals, Foot switches
- Sturdy steel casing
- Dimensions: W215×D184×H63 mm (8.5×7.2×2.5″) (including audio outputs, knobs and rubber feet)
- Weight: approximately 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs)
- 100×100 mm VESA mounting holes
- Overbridge enabled (available later)
- Class Compliant USB Audio
- Power Supply PSU-3b
- Elektron USB cable
|Est. Delivery Time||2-3 Tage|