Items 1-10 of 104
- Chameleon Labs 7602 MKII€999.00 €839.50
The 7602MKII microphone preamp is Chameleon Audio’s ode to the revered, Rupert Neve designed, 1073 pre amp of years gone by. The 7602 delivers on the promise of huge analogue audio performance at a budget price point without cutting corners in design of features.Learn More
- Buzz Audio REQ-2.2 ME Mastering Version€7,569.00 €6,360.50The REQ is a combination of passive filter circuits and active amplifier stages. Parallel resonant chokes and capacitors form the frequency selective part of each band and these are coupled into the amplifier stage via the boost/cut control. The resulting equalisation is best described as "surreal" and it never sounds hard or harsh. The low frequencies remain tight and powerful with the high frequencies clear and well defined. Learn More
- Manley Pultec EQ€2,459.00 €2,066.39The MANLEY ENHANCED PULTEC EQP-1A is our own interpretation of the historic Pultec Equalizer as originally produced by Pulse Techniques, Inc. We have been building these Manley Pultec EQs since 1990 after we bothered to hunt down Eugene Shenk in New Jersey to ask for his permission and blessings to produce our own version of his classic piece. These Manley Pultec units employ our own simple and clean all-tube make-up gain block to reamplify the signal after the passive EQ circuit.
- Heritage Audio Symph EQ (Stereo Asymptotic Equalizer)€1,549.00 €1,301.68
- Golden Age Project EQ-73€289.00 €242.86The class-A circuit used in the EQ-73 is similar to the eq section in the classical 1073 module, without the high pass filter. Additional frequencies have been added and the mid frequency band uses two inductors, the higher value of the second one is used for the two lowest frequencies, 160 Hz and 240 Hz, to achieve a suitable response. Learn More