Great River MAQ-2NV
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
The MAQ-2NV is a stereo mastering equalizer based on the much-respected EQ-2NV. This two-rack-space digitally controlled analog parametric EQ offers similar topology to vintage 1081/1083 models, but with welcome improvements. Newly designed Class-A discrete single-ended amplifiers and true inductor/capacitor (L/C) circuitry add greater clarity and dynamic range to the musicality of the vintage-era models. The MAQ-2NV also has a discrete high-current Class-A balanced output stage.
- Stereo, discrete Class-A design with LC topology
- Multiple In/Out connections: XLR balanced line in and out; ¼' -10dbV output for 'no-latency' DAW monitoring; TRS ¼” insert patch point
- Wide range of input sensitivity from +8dbm to -20dbm with selection between line in and insert patch point
- 4 bands independently enabled with +/-8db boost/cut
- Hi and low bands selectable between peaking and shelving
- Hi-mid and low-mid bands each have 3 selectable Q positions
- 3rd order selectable frequency high pass filter
- Hardwire bypass of equalizer section
- Internal low-noise shielded power supply (externally selectable for 110 / 220 volt; 50 / 60 Hz)
- 3 year warranty with registration
- Two rack space with internal power supply
Für weitere Informationen, besuchen Sie bitte die Homepage zu diesem Produkt.
|Est. Delivery Time||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|