Heritage Audio RAMSystem2000
If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
The Heritage Audio RAM System 2000 is high-grade desktop Monitoring system for project studios and commercial recording facilities. It features extensive connectivity options, with three pairs of +4dBu balanced analog inputs and three stereo outputs with a shared subwoofer output, an independent pre-fader MIX OUT, independent stereo CUE I/O, a S/PDIF coax input, and pro-audio-quality Bluetooth input for easy mobile device integration. The two audiophile headphone amplifiers can drive any headphones without noise or coloration. The console-style Talkback with various routing option makes it easy to communicate with artists.
The RAM System 2000 relies on state-of-the-art analog circuitry for superior transparency and ultra-low noise and distortion. Employing gold plated relay switching throughout as the working principle - including a 64-step relay ladder attenuator system for the master level - it offers accuracy and sonics found on high-end large-format consoles. With its RAF-gray finish and prominent red Marconi knob the RAM System 2000 brings the classic look in every control room.
- Desktop format with classic look.
- All functions on high quality illuminated engraved buttons.
- 3 stereo balanced +4 dBu analog inputs (input 3 unbalanced -10 dBu configurable).
- Independent CUE input, for making specific cue mixes to musicians.
- SPDIF input with Burr Brown 24 bit / 92 kHz DAC
- Bluetooth pro audio quality input for easy mobile device integration. (Supported Codecs: AAC, APTX, SBC)
- 3 stereo outputs
- 64-step relay ladder attenuation for master level control in 1dB steps
- Independent pre fader MIX output
- Independent Subwoofer output for easy sharing between different speaker pairs.
- MUTE/ SOLO functions for individual speakers.
- 2 User assignable preset levels for easy recalling of common settings.
- Built in talkback with talkback to cue, talkback to mix and talkback to all.
- 2 high current headphone amplifiers. Source selectable between mix and cue signals.
- LED metering included.
Input level (nominal): +4 dB (input 3: -10 dB configurable)
|Est. Delivery Time||2-3 Tage|