These remotely controlled Mic/Line Input and Output cards have broken a new barrier in terms of compactness as well as ultra-low power consumption without compromising on the audio quality. These cards work at sampling rates up to 192 kHz.
Using those combined 8 channel Mic/Line In and Line Out cards allow a Horus to be configured with up to 48 channels of Analog In/Out and a Hapi to be configured with up to 16 channels of Analog In/Out.
- 8 x exceptionally transparent, Swiss designed pre-amplifiers
- Remote/Local switch to Line Level on a per channel basis
- Completely accessible remotely for all parameter changes
- Phantom Power/Phase/Low Cut/Impedance switchable per channel
- Dynamic range of 120dB (A-weighted, typ) on the Line inputs
- Auto-mute circuitry for “no-pop” power cycling
- Digitally controlled output trims for line up procedures
- Dynamic range of 123dB (A-weighted, typ.) on the Line outputs