If you need this very urgent, please contact us and we keep you informed about the delivery date.
The MC-6 converts AES3, AES3id and S/P-DIF digital audio stereo signals whereas uni- and bidirectional conversion modes are available. All signals can be processed up to 192.0kHz. Based on latest FPGA designs, the MC-6 achieves levels of performance regarding its sound and signal quality, unique flexibility, clocking features and the 4 channel sampling rate conversion engine (SRC), which are outstanding in today’s industry!
• AES/EBU, AES/EBUid and S/P-DIF interfaces working in one box.
• Format and sampling rate conversions up to 192.0kHz.
• Signal improvement through audiophil-optimized PLL synthesizers.
• Extremely flexible synchronization options.
• Separate AES11 reference clock input for e.g. broadcast use.
• Converts standalone and bidirectionally with different sampling rates: X-SRC.
• 4 channel sampling rate conversion engine (SRC) for bidirectional
• Continuous clock signal supply in absence of the reference audio or
• Runs standalone in all SRC operation modes without needing an external
master clock reference.
• AES11, Grade 1, internal reference clock (0.5ppm).
• Word Clock output useable as master clock reference.
• Easy configurable.
• User settings will be stored in FLASH memory after switching-off.
• Rack space saving 1/2 19” case allowing for mounting two devices side
by side in one rack unit.
• Built-in international power supply.
The enormous feature-set with various operation modes enables the use of the MC-6 in many studio applications. Generally, incoming digital audio signals are converted unidirectionally to all three audio formats simultaneously, with or without SRC functionality. If clock rate conversion is necessary, the SRC engine can be locked to Word Clock, AES11 (separate input available) and any digital audio input in both, uni- and bidirectional operation modes.
One of the unique features of the MC-6 is its capability to lock two digital audio stereo sources with different clock rates and to convert their audio formats and clock rates bidirectionally in realtime with help of the X-SRC mode. Therefore, the unit includes a 4 channel SRC engine as a standard, whereas two audiophil-optimized PLL synthesizers secure best sound quality in all operations modes.
The MC-6’s unique X-SRC Mode
The MC-6 extracts the master clocks out of each of the two incoming digital audio stereo streams and uses these clock references to synchronize the SRCs in front of each of the format-same outputs. Thus, the two digital audio sources are held permanently in sync to each other by the MC-6 without the necessity to lock any of the involved devices to an external master clock reference. This is especially useful when interconnecting two non-synchronized or non-synchronizable digital audio devices, each running on its own internal clock base.
As further special feature, the MC-6 offers an internal, ultra low-jitter clock base with outstanding accuracy to which the SRCs can be locked to, if no external reference is available. Running the MC-6 in this mode, its Word Clock output can be used e.g. as master clock reference to synchronize any other digital audio device in the studio.
Additionally, the MC-6 can be used for upsampling of digital audio signals up to 96.0kHz or even 192.0kHz. This function is recommended for supplying DA converters. The upsampling process eliminates possibly existing signal jitter and improves the audiophil quality overall.
This all makes the MC-6 for sure a unique and the most flexible digital audio converter currently available in the pro-audio industry!
• Interconnection of consumer and professional digital audio devices.
• Audiophil clock recovery and signal regeneration.
• Upsampling for improving the acoustical result of DA conversions.
• Integration of non-synchronizable devices, like musical instruments,
DAT players, MD recorders or DAWs into digital studio environments.
• Realtime bidirectional signal transfers between sends/returns of digital
mixing consoles and effect processors.
• Uni- and bidirectional interconnection of computerbased sound cards
with professional digital audio equipment.
• Usable within small studio set-ups up to broadcast installations.
|Est. Delivery Time||Im Normalfall 2-3 Tage, bei dringendem Lieferungswunsch bitte kurz vorher anrufen|